Virtual design and simulations allow powerful influence on product design to create a truly custom, optimized solution.
Windpact’s material data feeds models utilized in finite element modeling to enable optimization via simulation.
What is Computer-Aided Engineering?
- The use of computer software to support design and engineering tasks
- Supports product development from design (CAD) to manufacturing (CAM).
- Involves finite element analysis (FEA).
What is Finite Element Analysis?
• A method of mathematical modeling to solve complex engineering and design problems.
• FE models divide large systems into small parts called finite elements.
• Analyze interactions between each element to generate predictive response.